In compliance with the Organic Law 15 / 1.999 of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data , we inform you of the following:
IDENTIFICATION OWNER’S WEBSITE INFORMATION AND TERMINOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that websites, online stores, intranets, online or similar platforms, stored in the user’s browser to the visit and are necessary to contribute to the web browsing countless advantages in providing interactive services. The following information on the possible types of cookies helps to better understand the functions that make it possible:
- Session Cookies:These are temporary cookies that remain in the space of cookies on your computer until you close your browser, so that none is recorded on the user’s disk . Information obtained through these cookies serves to enable operational management with each of the users who are accessing simultaneously to the web.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored in the space of cookies from your computer after the browser closed, which will consult this web page the next time you access it to recall information that facilitates navigation (directly access the service without need to make the login process) or the provision of a commercial service (offering products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies exchanged when navigating a web page can be:
- Or own party cookies: These cookies generated by the websites you are visiting.
- Third party cookies: These cookies are received when browsing the website, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted in it. An example is the cookie used by an ad or banner advertising is on the web page visited. Another cookie can be used by an accountant hired by visitors who visited the website.
Cookies can be used to:
DETAIL OF COOKIES USED IN THIS SITE
- Technical purposes : They are also called [English] “strictly necessary[English] ” . Allow the user to navigate through a website , platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication , identify the session , accessing parts restricted remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features , while browsing store content for broadcasting video or audio or share content through social networks.
- Customizing : They allow each user to configure aspects such as the language in which you want to view the web page , display formats , etc..
- Analysis or performance : They measure the number of visits and navigation criteria different areas of web , application or platform and allows us to develop profiles of users’ browsing such sites , applications and platforms , in order to make improvements in function analysis of data collected how users use the service
- Advertising: Allows implement efficiency standards in advertising offered on websites.
- PBehavioral advertising : Allows implement efficiency standards offered advertising on websites , based on information about the user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits , allowing to develop a specific profile for display advertising function thereof.
|_utma||third||vonesgin.com||Google Analytics||2 years||Analysis||No|
|_utmz||third||vonesgin.com||Google Analytics||6 months||Analysis||No|
|Viewed_cookie_policy||Terceros||vonesgin.com||Quantcast Inc.||12 months||Identificatión||yes|
MANAGING COOKIES IN THE BROWSER
Some people prefer not to enable cookies. This is the reason why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies that are appropriate for you. In some browsers you can configure rules to manage cookies per site , which offers more precise control over your privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except for those in which you trust , or even erase cookies already stored . Here ‘s how to make these settings in different browsers:
Enters the menu Safari & amp ; gtPreferencias . In the Privacy section , click the Details button. Select the website that stores cookies and click Delete, or click Delete All to delete all cookies